Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Weekender

I’ve been waiting for this all week. Finally the day comes and I get the call from you. You ask if I’d like to rendezvous in a tropical paradise or a wintry wonderland this time.

We both decide that the thought of snuggling up naked under covers, next to a warm fireplace sounds more our style this go round. So we agree to meet at a resort off the beaten path.

I arrive before you so that I can get our room ready for our weekend together. I decide to draw a bath, and while I’m soaking, you call to tell me that you’re on your way and are almost there. Just hearing your voice on the other end gets my heart racing. And although I’m fully submersed in water, I can still feel the distinct wetness inside me churning. 

I can’t help but tell you what you’re doing to me. And how I can’t wait to see you. Can’t wait to place my hands on you. To feel you. To touch you. To turn you on the the point that you’re begging to feel me in return.That’s when you tell me that for the past 20 miles you’ve been driving with a raging hard-on just thinking about being inside me.

One thing leads to another and I can’t seem to help my wandering hands. I start to rub and play with myself. You’re more than encouraging along the way and bring me to climax with very few words. By the time you walk through the door, I’m so ready for you. And you for me. But we intend on taking our time. Or so we will try to…

I greet you at the door with a nice long hug and a deep passionate kiss. As we stand there holding onto each other, a sense of urgency comes over you as you start to undress me. Your hands glide over my shoulders and then down my arms as you slip my bra off. The sight of my hardening nipples leaves you all but breathless, as you grab hold of my breasts to feel them. They rise even more at your touch. By the look on your face I can see they please you. Knowing that it’s you that makes them react that way. That it’s your hands that are creating these sighs of pleasure. As my pleasure increases, you replace your hands with your mouth. Tracing  my nipples with your tongue, you start to guide them forward to your lips and inward. You begin to suck on them.

My moans of pleasure grow increasingly louder. So slowly..so methodically…you continue to devour every inch of my breast. Claiming stake in what is yours. What has been yours from day one. What will be yours until……

I whisper to you, “I want you. I need to feel you. I want you inside.” But you tell me “Not yet”..You’re not quite through exploring.

As you guide me to the bed, the anticipation I’m feeling heightens, and I can’t wait to see what you have in store for me….

As we move towards the glow of the flickering candles that encompass the bed, I can see the want in your eyes increase. And by all counts, the need in mine start to match yours. I want to show you how much I’ve missed you. How much I’ve been wanting you. But your need for me won’t allow me that luxury just yet.

Your hands..DEAR GOD…your hands. They caress and hold. They rub and grab. They are everywhere. Touching, feeling, wanting, needing. You let them roam and explore. Stopping only momentarily on certain spots. Feeding off my sighs and gasps, you start to trace your fingers along my inner thigh and then upwards. Placing your fingertips on the lips of my pussy, you can already feel how wet I am for you. And have been since before you walked through the door. Gently spreading my legs apart, you urge your fingers inward. Watching as my juices run along your hand. The sight and smell of me induces a low growl from your throat. I know you want to taste it. I can see the desire in your eyes. Placing my hands on your head, I guide you towards me until your face is between my legs. You breathe deeply and let out a strong moan. “I want you”…is all I hear you say.

With the lightness of a feather, you begin to taste all that’s there. Taking your time to savor every drop, you lap up everything I offer you. My hips twitch with every lick, and jump with every nibble. It doesn’t take long before I’m nearing the edge. You can feel me writhing and can sense my closeness, so you devour me. Sending me into orgasm.

Coming down from the climax, I don’t even realize you’ve moved positions. I open my eyes to see you over me. Glancing down, I can see where you’re dripping from excitement. I want to return the favor and show you the love you’ve just shown me. Regaining my senses finally, I insist you lay back, relax, and enjoy the moment.

I lean in for a kiss and can still taste me on your lips. This only makes my endeavor to please you even more of a priority. Starting at your lips, I work my way down your neck and chest. Tracing my tongue along the lines of your muscles. Tasting the saltiness of your skin. Smelling all that is you, arouses me even more so. As I make my way down to your waist, I can feel the hardness before I even get there. Taking you into my hands, I slide them along the shaft and feel every pulse it makes. Getting you harder with each stroke, I lean down and place my lips on the head and hear you sigh. I take you in slowly, and as deeply as possible. Stroking every inch of you. Tasting you. Continuing until you’re hard as a rock and panting, trying to catch your breath. Neither of us can take it anymore, and I rise up to straddle you.

Placing my hands on your chest, and yours on my hips, I slowly guide my pussy onto your dick. Inch by glorious inch. You feel so good inside me. Like being home. This moment is what we’ve waited for. The moment we join and become a part of each other.

Sitting still, with you inside me, I look down and whisper “I love you”. “Don’t move”. I tell you. 

With you pulsating inside me, I grip you and begin to squeeze. ‘Talking’ to you in that way…in a language only our bodies can understand. “More”…you manage to mumble. “Please..do it again baby.” More than happy to oblige you, I do it again. And again….

Not being able to withstand the need I’m having in me any longer, I begin to move, to ride. At first, slowly, then picking up the pace, faster. As I’m moving up and down, my juices drip down onto you and cover you. Meeting your every thrust, my hips grind onto you, making you thirst for my moans, hunger for my screams.

“I want to come with you. I want to feel you empty yourself in me.”

“Look at me. Let me see your eyes as you go.” …is your response.

Keeping our eyes fixed on the other, we ride the wave of ecstasy and fall over the edge into each other.

Laying there, in a sticky, sweaty, overheated bundle of flesh……

We are spent…We are exhausted… Consumed and depleted. We are satisfied…

For now…….

No comments:

Post a Comment