Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Reunion

It seems like it’s been forever….
How can only days or weeks feel so long? Last time I held you I knew it would be the last for a while, so I savored every second.
This time I hold you, I’ll savor it just the same. But for a different reason. I’ve missed you. And I want this to be perfect. If only for a few hours… It has to be perfect. A night we won’t soon forget….
When you finally arrive, you notice a dimly lit room and soft, sexy music playing. You came early, but no matter… I’ve been ready for you for hours now. As I walk up to you, your smile widens, and I know you’ve missed me too.
Taking me in your arms, you lay a big wet steamy kiss on me that seems to go on forever. But I’m not complaining. I love the way you kiss. And the way your lips feel on mine. The way your tongue urges mine to come out of hiding to play. I want to show you what you’ve been missing, so, leading you over to the couch, I make you sit and just watch me as I slowly undress. All the while, moving to the music. You can barely keep your hands from wanting to touch, but I have other plans for your hands….
As I move closer to you, I begin to unbutton your shirt. And you place your hands on my ass and pull me down onto you until I’m straddling you. Impatiently wanting to touch, you begin feeling and tasting. My nipples get harder with each flick of your tongue. I can feel just how excited you are beneath me. Even through your pants, I feel you pressing on me with your hard rod.
While your mouth is at play, you move your hands lower and can feel my juices overflowing as you slide your fingers into me. Stroking my clit with your thumb, and your index and middle finger inside me, you bring me close and then stop. Not like this, you say. I want to feel you…
By now I am no longer restricted to clothing, and I need you the same way, so I remove all you have on and climb back on top of you. Grabbing your head, I kiss you deeply while I slide my wetness onto your already throbbing cock.
Moving to the beat of the music, we are one instrument. Flowing with the rhythm, we greedily take from each other. Trying to satisfy each others hunger. Giving until there seems to be nothing left to give… Only to give more..
Placing your hands on my bottom you push it onto you, driving yourself deeper and deeper into me. Panting and sweating, we look for release amid the sounds of music and moisture. Finally, and without a moment too soon, I buckle under a magnificent orgasm as your body jerks and empties itself into me. Once our heart pounding subsides, and our breathe is caught, we move over to the bed and slump down upon each other and rest….but only momentarily. The need will have to be filled again soon…

No comments:

Post a Comment